why should I care about SEO?
Easy!!!!!. We all want to make money, and if you spend time blogging then you'd like to have a return on that investment. In order to monetize your blog you first have to spend some time doing Search Engine Optimization in order to increase your rankings in the different SERPS.
Posted on 4:28 PM

Swapping Blogger Title Hack

Filed Under () By Yo, at 4:28 PM

When you create a new post in Blogger it assigns a Title like this:

BlogName : Post Name
Blogger SEO : Swapping Blogger Title Hack

In terms of SEO you should have your Page Title first. Luckly we have an easy workaround in order to change this. Go to your Blog DashBoard and open the Layout tab, then clic on the Edit HTML link. Find the following code:

<title><data:blog.title/></title>

and replace with:


<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<title><data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/></title>
<b:else/>
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
</b:if>

After that your Page Titles will look like this:

Post Name - BlogName
Swapping Blogger Title Hack - Blogger SEO

That's all!!!!

Related Posts by Categories



....

19 comments

Serapis Murillo on November 11, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

Thanks for the tip. I just switched my blog's title code and it works perfect.


Anonymous on December 8, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

wow amazing. It worked on my blog http://vikasnetsolved.blogspot.com


Kiran on January 18, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

Great help, thanks a lot.


ford on March 14, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

tnx for the stuff you have here. IT really helps a lot of bloggers.


Unknown on March 4, 2011 at 8:34 PM  

Thank you! I just tried this and it worked great!


Unknown on July 25, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

This is a big help. Thanks for sharing this tips.

seo philippines


Anand on July 29, 2011 at 3:21 AM  

Check My Blog. It is now getting 3rd and 4th place in google search Result.
Check this: Http://Indiahead.blogspot.com


Admin on August 11, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Admin on August 13, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

Tips For New Bloggers,Seo Blogger templates, Seo Forum,Blogger Seo , Free Seo Tools, Free backlink

http://www.admin-seo.blogspot.com/


Admin on January 5, 2012 at 4:17 PM  

thx alot buddy god bless you!!!!!


Unknown on January 23, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

Thanks for writing, I very much liked your newest post. I think you should post more frequently, you evidently have natural ability for blogging!
http://www.localbusinessgeeks.co.uk


Anonymous on May 31, 2012 at 5:49 AM  

Thank you! I just tried this and it worked great!Thanks a lot for this information


seodreamcreation on September 7, 2013 at 6:01 AM  

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
seo in philippines


AKON on June 17, 2017 at 1:01 AM  

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. best seo services company


Rehinna on November 15, 2017 at 9:47 AM  

Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! search engine algorithm


IMF on July 16, 2018 at 9:29 AM  

Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts. business exposure


fortnite on October 13, 2018 at 1:17 AM  

Best work you have done, this online website is really cool with great facts. Hostgator 80 off


SEO KILLER on January 15, 2019 at 11:07 AM  

I’d end up being mendacity basically stated i do not like this article, in truth, I like this a great deal I needed to put upward a discuss right here. I would like to say sustain the good work, and that i will likely be arriving once again for good since I already saved the page. China Google SEO


harryalby on May 19, 2023 at 9:16 AM  

Our main aim is to help your business grow and reach out to the targeted audience in very short span of time. We follow some of the most advanced and best Prisbillig SEO digital marketing solutions. To know more about the different digital marketing solutions.